The Wisdom Womb - Initiating the Healing and Power of Woman
Prune has created this sacred retreat for all women, inviting them to experience and discover the immense depth of power and vitality of the Divine Feminine, housed and nurtured within the womb and womb area. It is a power and wisdom so often denigrated, misplaced and abused emotionally, sexually and physically by our modern-day cultures. As we attempt to navigate our lives separated from our personal and cultural flow of womb wisdom, we can experience power-loss and oftentimes soul-loss. Our dreams, desires, creativity and actions are all affected by such power-loss, in fact our very being is limited and contained when we are unable to access the flow of womb wisdom.
During this Wisdom Womb gathering we will:
- Work with powerful healing ceremonies to reclaim our individual and collective wisdom womb
- Develop and deepen our understanding of the womb and womb energy
- Connect, explore and listen deeply to the immense celestial energy and wisdom housed within each of our wombs
- Learn shamanic and consciousness energetics techniques to take with us, empowering us to continue to support and nurture our immense individual womb wisdom.
Our womb healing will then continue through 13 moons, after which we meet again to work on empowerment of the womb, bringing passion and power into the very centre of our being and our lives.
During our time together, we will also acknowledge and honour the need to create balance between the Divine Feminine and the Divine Masculine, especially within this time of social transition. It is impossible for us to focus on one without the other, for there can be no yin without yang, no Shiva without Shakti, no life without life-force.
For the Wisdom Womb gathering, there is only one requirement: womanhood. Empowered or disempowered, radiant or exhausted, inspired or weary - this is a time for us to come together to bring healing and wisdom forward in our individual lives and within the great Cosmic Web of connectivity. For those who have had their womb removed, the womb energy remains exactly as it was beforehand, and this energy can be fully healed and re-balanced through our work together.
Maximum participants: 30 women
Date: from 3 pm on Friday 18 January, until 11.30 am on Monday 21 January 2019.
Location: Helios Centrum, Badhuisweg 3, 8181 RA, Heerde (Veluwe), The Netherlands
Cost: £795 (early bird rate £775 until 30 November)
The fee includes:
- Vegetarian meals: 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 3 dinners. If you have any dietary requirements, please let us know in advance.
- Shared Accommodation for 3 nights. There is limited availability of single accommodation, at an additional price of £25/night for the 3 nights, offered on a first come first served basis. Contact us upon registration if needing a single room. Those living in the Netherlands and/or travelling by car are requested to bring their own sleeping bags/duvets and towels. Those flying in can reserve them in advance for €7.50 per person.