Sign up now for PAM level 1 - Register before September 1 2018 and access four scheduled PAM teleconferences over the next 12 months.
Practitioner Advancement and Mentoring program- Level 1
A 12-part online programme with natural health and energy expert, Prune Harris
£260 (or £22/month for 12 months)
Prune has created this program with the objective of helping you develop your skills and provide a bridge from student to confident practitioner.
The program includes:
- 12 articles on Clinical Methodology relating to specific energy medicine topics
- 12 videos (approximately 1 hour) with Prune demonstrating clinical approaches to specific energy imbalances
Clinical topics have been chosen that may present again and again in your practice.
- Competence and confidence with body work
- Energy Testing those difficult clients
- Working with clients who have experienced sexual abuse
- What to do when a client’s health no longer improves
- Tools for Trauma
- Working with loss and bereavement
- Working with clients with chronic illness
- Understanding reactivity
- Exploring Adrenal fatigue
- Self-care for the practitioner
- Working with children
- How to choose the most appropriate homework for the client